Friday, March 4, 2011

corner view



Corner view. I have missed you. This from my kitchen counter this week.

From this afternoon. I had my sister's children over and while her oldest played with my kids this little helper kept me company in the kitchen, standing on a stool by the sink carefully washing her pacifier. Rinse then into mouth, rinse again over and over again.
Also from today, the pre-spring sun on the counter. In the winter the sun never reaches the kitchen. Now it's here. Joy!

More corner views at Francesca's

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful spring banner! Aren't little kids are adorable when they amuse themselves with repetitive actions?

    ReplyDelete
  2. cv has missed you too :) (at least I speak for this flaky corner viewer)

    sun on your kitchen counter, that beats the pants out of anything else, really. woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmm...direct sun on the kitchen counters. My favorite :^)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love these 2 photos
    welcome back

    ReplyDelete